Please recall essure. Sharp abdominal pains, ovarian cysts, migraines, rashes, abdominal bloating, depression, nausea, unexplained weight gain, dizziness, and severe cramping are just a few symptoms that have been brought on since essure was placed in 2011. Please stop implanting essure in unsuspecting women. Please recall the ensures that you have placed to date. $10,000 to relieve symptoms? That is ridiculous! Please help us!
- Callie’s Story I was a 24 year old young mother of 3 and healthy as can be! My husband and i decided that our family was formed and we werent supposed to have anymore babies. In 2011 I had the essure […]
- Callie’s Story I had the implant in 2004. Since then I have been to several doctors starting back in 2005-2006. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia chronic back pain, migraines, and abdominal pain. I […]
- Terria’s Story I had the Essure implants in October 2008 and recently I took a pregnancy test only to discover that I'm pregnant! This wasn't in my plans. I had began noticing severe pains in my […]
- Clara’s Story I got my Essure placed in 2011 shortly after having my second child because I had complications with both pregnancy and thought it would be best to have a permanent form of birth control. […]
- Kelly’s Story I am so thrilled to find this information. I have had Essure for several years and have been suffering from health issues also. My migraines have been out of control. Ovarian cysts that […]
- Lisa’s Story I had the essure procedure after my 3rd child was born in 2006. I was never told of any side effects. Soon after the procedure I began to experience horrific pelvic pain,(I now have […]