Very long story short, started having problems right away and was dismissed by more than 4 doctors. Went through ever test known to man with nothing found. Finally 8 years after I had device put in, I asked for a full hysterectomy.
During the surgery they found the device had punctured my Fallopian tube and had been damaging my colon. My colon actually created lesions to pull itself away from the device and protect itself.
They had to call in another surgeon to clean up lesions and put my colon back in place before they could continue my hysterectomy.
Finally, after recovery I am like a new person. Or at least back to my old self!
- Michelle’s Story Approximately 6 months after I had the Essure inserted I started to experience severe pain in the right side of the abdomen\stomach. This pain has been ongoing for 2 + years and I have […]
- Lucy’s Story I had the esure done in June of 2011. Shortly after having it I had a little bit of pain and then it went away for 3 years. Well for the past almost 4 months I got the pain back and it was […]
- Jena’s Story I was 26 years old when I had the essure procedure. I had the essure procedure done in 2012. I am an RN who had knowledge about the procedure, before during and after surgery. I had […]
- Candace’s Story I received the essure in Dec 2010 they told me it was no down time, fast recovery, no hormones, little to no pain after, and good success rate. After having 4 children 2 on birth control I […]
- Roxanne’s Story I had my Essure procudure done 2-25-13. I waitied until after my 3 month to be tested before I saw my Doctor to tell him the pressure and pain I was having. My 3 month test showed my […]
- Shay’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2010 after having my fourth child. My husband and I had decided that we no longer wanted any more children so I chose this procedure because the recovery […]