I have had the Essure coils in me for 5 years now. And never knew WHY I have so many issues with my periods being all over the place. Doctors told me it was because of my weight and they wanted me to get that ablation thing done. I said NO. Well I have lost 60 lbs but it took me 3 years to do so. This is still a problem!
I still get issues with my periods two times in a month or at least every other month. I have bloating, constipation, and headaches. I’m a school bus driver and have to contend with a loud bus at times with my headaches. I would have to come home and try to not be in a bad mood for my 2 boys and hubby later! I have too many problems that are probably stemming from the Essure coils. And now I might have to have a hysterectomy to get them out? I cant afford that! Plus I just don’t want to have such a big surgery! I am so mad that the Essure has give many women many problems.
- Melanie’s Story I hope my story is able to prevent someone from having essure placed in them.I would first of all like to start off by saying I am a mom of 5 beautiful children and two angels in […]
- Brianne’s Story I had the Essure coils inserted a few months after my youngest son was born in 2008. At the time it seemed like the easier option for sterilization. Within two weeks after the procedure I […]
- Lorraine’s Story After having a miscarriage on November 23, 2011, I didn’t want to go through that pain and trauma again. After talking to my doctor he convinced me to have the Essure procedure. I had the […]
- Alisa’s Story My story and experience with Essure is rather graphic. In March of 2012, I was a graduate student about to earning my master's degree when I was suddenly baker acted by a Baker Act […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure Procedure done at my healthcare provider back in August of 2010. Since the device is hormone free and permanent, I thought it was the best decision for me. By April, 2011, […]
- Rachael’s Story I had Essure implanted in October 5th 2009. I was told it was easier then having your tubes tied. I started having constant back pain and very heavy periods. I was told this was because […]