I had the Essure implants approximately 2.5 to 3 years ago. About 8 months after I started to experience extreme pelvic pain. I still have excruciating pain like a knife being put in you and being twisted for so many seconds repeatedly. It sometimes takes me over an hour to overcome the pain so I can fall asleep.
Some days are worse then others. Sometimes it will cause me to walk with a limp a couple days. I work to jobs to just get by so I cannot pay for repeated doctor’s visits to run test so I live with this pain and suffering each day. I am like other women here who have shared their Essure stories. I hope they stop using this method until they know how to fix and eliminate the side effects. Please help bring awareness of this product. I know I can’t change the decision I made to have this procedure, but I do hope others will think twice about this method.
- April’s Story Hi, I'm April. I'm 33 years old. I live in constant pain since 2009. I had my implants of essure put in February 09. I was told it was less pain than a tubal. And even told it could be […]
- Delinda’s Story I had essure implanted in 2007 after my third child i was told it permantely prevented pregnancy without any symtoms. Ever since my periods have been so heavy and painful i cant carry a […]
- Amy’s Story I had the Essure implant placed in 2008 after my youngest son was born. I have experienced dizziness, moderate to some day’s severe back pain. A few months after I had it done, my husband […]
- Jenny’s Story Hi everyone! I had the Essure procedure done on March 8, 2013 and I basically had a life changing experience. I was depressed and I had no energy. I had nausea, bleeding, spotting, pain in […]
- Christine’s Story I just stumbbled upon this lawsuit for the Essure implants and I am shocked. I had mine placed in 2007 I lived in AZ at the time I also had an ablation for heavy periods. I am so shocked […]
- Pam’s Story I have had problems from the day I had Essure implanted. My left one went in fine and my right one hurt so bad that my doctor had to have me come back a few days later to place it again. […]