I asked for a tubal, I scheduled a tubal, I woke up with an Essure. No knowledge, no discussion, no consent.
- Rebecca’s Story I had Essure in January 2008. Since then I have had extreme pain in my left hip, leg, and back. I have discussed this pain with 2 different ob/gyn's. One of those Dr's wanted to remove […]
- Cassie’s Story I had the Essure placement for 2yrs because I read told how great it was. After the procedure I started experiencing pain in my abdomen. so I went to my obgyn, and then we discussed having […]
- Senia’s Story Thank you so much to all the women who came forward to tell their stories. You saved me! I am scheduled for this procedure October 18,2013 today is October 4,2013 at 12:14 am. My doctor's […]
- Carla’s Story I recieved the implants in 2009…shortly after I started getting abdominal cramping and it is progressively getting worse. I was diagnosed with endomitriosis and have to take pain […]
- Carla’s Story I am a 38 year old married mom to a wonderful 5 year old. After a lot of pregnancy complications with my daughter my doctor warned of not having any more children and I agreed. My […]
- Carla’s Story Almost 2 years ago, after my first child, I looked for a contraceptive method. Doctor recommended Essure. I was never told about the possible severe side effects. The pain and the bloating […]