I had the essure procedure done 4 years ago. The procedure itself was the most painful experiance I’ve ever had. They need to put us out when this is done. It’s been nothing but problems ever since. Pain -always, pain during sex, irregular bleeding, headaches, dizzy spells, fatigue, and muscle twitches. I think this device needs to be taken OFFthe market and the manufacturere be held responsible!
- Natacha’s Story I recently had this device implanted before hearing about all these horrible side effects. To be honest I didn't even realize that I was getting an implant until the day of my procedure. […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure three years ago after being told there would be no down time and no long term or serious side effects. In the past 3 years I've had headaches, muscle stiffness, […]
- Jessica’s Story I got the Essure done in September of 2011. The procedure itself went pretty smooth, but I was bleeding and cramping much more than expected. The bleeding lasted for 4 months. It varied […]
- Jennifer’s Story I'm a 35 year old with 3 kids. I got the ESSURE done on November 5,2009. I was fine for about year, until I'd started having problems with my legs, feet, headaches, always tired alot, and […]
- Samantha’s Story My Name Is Samantha I've Had esure since February of 2012 & right After I Got It Done I Felt Pressure Witch The Doctor Said Was Normal But I Also Stayed Bleeding For 8 Months straight […]
- Tiffany’s Story I had the essure device implanted last year and I have been having serious bleeding and uncontrollable pain and i advise any women planning on getting the device implanted, just don't get […]