I had the Essure procedure done in 2009. I have had back pain ever since. My SI joint is messed up. I have had shots and used pain meds. I have gone to physical therapy. I had MRI done. There is no relief. I have not had any back problems before surgery. I was told my SI joint was messed up because my hips after child birth didn’t go back together right. But they did the surgery shortly after baby was born.
I have been in so much pain since. I can’t even sweep or mop my floor without being down for 2 days. And I have been denied social security because I can hear and am not blind. I can’t be the mom I once was. I am no longer very active. I have constant pain and everyone looks at me like I am a drug addict because I take pain meds. But that and the shots are the only relief I get. I can’t afford to drive all over the world to go to doctors and they expect me to be loaded.
It has just been a horrible experience. No one will say it is related to the Essure procedure. This just makes me wonder. Let me know if any other woman are experiencing any of the same symptoms I have. Thanks!
- Allison’s Story I had this procedure done in August of 2011 after my 3rd child. We had tried 3 different times for a girl and we were blessed with a healthy lil boy all 3 times..lol. So, after […]
- Tracey’s Story hi, my name is tracey, i would like to say i share each and everyone of your pain. i had the prodecure done in 2008 and since then i have had mood swing no longer have the desire for sex i […]
- Allie’s Story My name is Allie I am 30yrs old and mom of 4 beautiful children .I had the essure procedure done in 2011 and shortly after is when my world changed. I started to have bad hip /back pain so […]
- Kari’s Story I'm 27 years old with four children. My last child was a surprise. I was 25 and just had the youngest. I got told Essure was better for me than to just get my tubes tied. I didn't want […]
- Melissa’s Story About 4 years ago I went to my gyne because I was suffering from painful cramps and very heavy periods, to the point I was passing out from blood loss and having to wear baby diapers to […]
- Anna Maria’s Story Hi there. I am married and have four healthy children whom I adore and had been VERY actively involved with since their birth. My youngest is now 12, and oldest is 20 and a United States […]