I had the Essure procedure done in June 2009. Since then I’ve been in so much pain where the coils are located. I have one coil floating around outside of tubes.I have headaches and since then have suffered from depression. I also can’t lose weight and I get dizziness. I have no energy. I’ve been suffering for years after the procedure.
- Megan’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011, after having my 3rd child. Since having it done, I often have severe cramps or sharp pains in the area where my coils are. I have gained a […]
- Meagan’s Story Essure has ruined my life. I am so depressed, I am 24 years old, and I can't even describe the pain I'm in. I'm constantly hurting one way or another. My periods are atrocious, the cramps […]
- Angia’s Story Hi my name is Angia, I had the eesure in June of 2011 I have suffered terribly with UTI's I have had one almost the whole time since I had this put in. I have seen doctor after doctor and […]
- Clara’s Story I got my Essure placed in 2011 shortly after having my second child because I had complications with both pregnancy and thought it would be best to have a permanent form of birth control. […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure three years ago after being told there would be no down time and no long term or serious side effects. In the past 3 years I've had headaches, muscle stiffness, […]
- Carla’s Story I had the essure procedure done 4 years ago. The procedure itself was the most painful experiance I've ever had. They need to put us out when this is done. It's been nothing but problems […]