I had the Essure procedure about 5 years ago. Since then I have experienced unexplained abdominal dissension, excessive bloating, occasional extreme lower internal abdominal pain, and at times extreme fatigue. I have also been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism, which for my healthy lifestyle, nutrition, and fitness should NOT have come about. I have been puzzled by all this happening to me in the last few years. I have an 11 year old, but even after my pregnancy my abdomen returned to the flat prepregnance I had…So to have had it change so drastucally after having the procedure seems ironic.
I would like to know more about the possibility of the Essure being the culprit and learning what I can do to better address these issues. I thought it was all ‘in my head’ or just bouts of IBS but intuition has told me otherwise in the last few months and then as ii started to reserch it, I came on this website. Something needs to be done and I would like to be a part of that mission!
- Cindy’s Story I had the essure procedure done on December 3, 2013. The actual procedure went fine. No problems. Starting in February 2014 I started to have pain on my sides. It was like a sharp shooting […]
- Carrie’s Story I was 31 and descided I was finished having children and ready to start my career as a nurse. I had the essure procedure done August 2012 and wish I would have never done it. I have […]
- Deanna’s Story I had essure placed in 2010 after the birth of my third child. It was suggested to me by my Dr. because I am overweight and it would be less invaisive and safer. I have over the past […]
- Claudia’s Story I AM A 48 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF 2 DAUGHTERS AGES 8 & 12. I FEEL AS IF I AM 98 YEARS OLD! I HAD ESSURE IMPLANTED 8 YEARS AGO AFTER THE BIRTH OF MY 2ND CHILD. MY DOCTOR TOTED IS AS THE […]
- Angela’s Story I had Essure procedure done on the 27th Oct 2011. I was asleep for the operation and woke up feeling very sore and tired, so I went home for some rest. The following day was the start of […]
- Heather’s Story I got the essure done in 2009 and have regreted it ever since. I've had nothing but issues. I have sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdomen all the time, lower backaches,nausea, headaches, […]