I talked to my doctor about a year after having my youngest child of four and he recomended the essure procedure after having the procedure i started bleeding all the time nonstop period! wasnt feeling well, cramping periods all the time moved out of area went to a different doctor they were concerned and start watching me closely because all of the blood loss and we decided to go along with the hysterectomy! The doctor said my uterus was shedding itself it was very strange! still have the coils in my tubes!
- Laura’s Story After having my 5th child Idecided I was done. My doctor suggested Esure since I don't have a lot of time to be recovering. I had the procedure in Oct. 2012. Following the procedure I bled […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had the esure procedure about four years ago. Worst decision ever, which my doctor at the time talked me into. shortly after having this procedure I experienced sharp, stabbing vaginal […]
- Sandy’s Story today i wanted to look up on the point i had my DR. COHEN MD In grants pass OR talk me into having ESSURE being i lost three babys and she said it was something i needed to have. I find […]
- Deloise’s Story I recently had the procedure done. I bleed for over three months straight. I also have pain in my right and left side an cramping on an off. I went for my follow up an i was told the one […]
- Betsy’s Story I put the essure in and I became pregnant after a few months. I was having severe abdominal pain so I went to the doctor after so many test where completed it was the essure it was […]
- Cary’s Story I decided to get my tubes tied when i was pregnant with my third child, when i discussed this with my doctor, he suggested the 'new' way of getting my tubes done with less pain and a short […]