I had an Essure procesure done in April 2014. I went for my HSG test in July and found that the right side was completely sealed but the left side was open and the coil was pierced through my uterus. I have been having burning, stabbing, throbbing pains almost constantly on my left side and occasionally on my right. I am scared to move to quickly or pick up my kids for fear it will dislodge and sever something vital. I visited a different OB today and he told me my only option was to have a hysterectomy because of the location and the vascularness of the uterus. I could possibly die removing it by bleeding to death. I am 29 with three beautiful kids but pregnancy was not good to me or my babies so I opted for the essure. I am young and healthy and should not have to lose a piece of my womanhood because of this torture device. I do not have insurance and have no way to pay for the hysterectomy. I’m lost and scared.
- Tenisha’s Story My essure was implanted in Aug. 2011. About a year after I started noticing what I call my phantom baby. It is a very large spasm that happens mainly on my right side lower abdomen […]
- Heather’s Story After having three healthy children, my husband and I decided we were done. In the summer of 2011 I had the Essure procedure done. Of course my Doctor had assured me it was safe, with […]
- Darcey’s Story After the surprise pregnancy and birth of our seventh child my do for pushed the essure procedure for me as a permant solution. We were very done having kids. I took the large amount of […]
- Casey’s Story Hello, My name is Casey. I had the Essure done a few years back and I was told that it was more effective and less painful then my husband getting a vasectimy. I was amazed when I woke up […]
- Kristina’s Story Hello ladies I am so glad I found this, like so many other women have wrote. I know we all have our own story and they are all simular. Like so many women on here I did not know ehat I was […]
- Ashley’s Story I was 21 back in August 2009 when I decided to have Essure put in. I had just had my son who was born with health problems and also my third child. Me and birth control never got along. I […]