I went to the emergency room for significant pain. During my catscan, my doctors informed me that this pain was caused by my gallstone.
However, they were deeply concerned as my coils were misplaced and migrating into my uterus!!! This was a partial cause of the pain and the definite cause of my spotting.
Horrified, I went to my Obgyn, who informed me that I would need a hysterectomy. I’m only 31! The pain is so awful some days, and other days it’s tolerable.
I never should have gotten this procedure done, and if I would have know the probability of the coils moving, I would have said no. I’m horrified emotionally and mentally.
- Kimberly’s Story I regretfully got the essure procedure . Promises of quick recovery and not much time missed from work I went thru with it and eight years later I have severe pain all the time now . Have […]
- Shari’s Story I just had the Essure procedure done recently. This has been the most painful thing I've been through since childbirth. Two shots into the uterus had no effect. The doctor said my tubes […]
- Kristy’s Story I got the Essure procedure done in 2009. That was a big mistake, ever since then I have my period sometimes for two weeks straight. I also have really bad cramps, so bad that I have to go […]
- Christina’s Story Since Essure I have had a number of issues ranging from fatigue and bloating to months bleeding. But recently I have had sever bloating with a lot of bleeding vaginally and rectally. I […]
- Shannon’s Story I had the Essure placed may 2006. I started to have a discharge, pain but they couldn't figure out why. Finally , on a ultrasound my GYN saw something. It was the coils sticking out into […]
- Meagan’s Story Essure has ruined my life. I am so depressed, I am 24 years old, and I can't even describe the pain I'm in. I'm constantly hurting one way or another. My periods are atrocious, the cramps […]