I had the Essure placement for 2yrs because I read told how great it was. After the procedure I started experiencing pain in my abdomen. so I went to my obgyn, and then we discussed having an ablation done. I had that done and still wad in pain so I decided to see another obgyn and we decided to go in and look around my ovaries and my tubes. What we found was that the placement had been damaged and I had to have my tube removed.
- Jessica’s Story I had the essure procedure done 8 years ago. I started to get migraine with auras shortly after, but, never thought it could be from the procedure. After reading other womens […]
- Jess’s Story Just found out that a friend of mine had this placed. Started to have major issues, had to have an emercency hystorectomy and oophorectomy (sp) she ended up dying from a pulminary embolism.
- Crystal’s Story I had this procedure done in 2007 and have had nothing but pain and suffering and have been experiencing the same symptoms as everyone else and has led me to a hysterectomy which I am […]
- Felecia’s Story I had essure done in 07 a few months after i had my 3rd child. Within this past year i have had problems with yeast and bacterial infections occuring again and again even with the meds i […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the essure procedure done this november and i just went in for my 3 month checkup to see if it worked and i found out the one of the coiles fell into my uterous and the doctor did […]
- Sylvia’s Story Just went in for the three month check up after the essure procedure and one of the coils fell out. It is now located in my lower pelveic area and I am waiting to determine what is my […]