I received the Essure about 6 months after my last baby was born and now she’s 20 months and I’m possibly pregnant again I’ve gotten 2 faint postives then I started bleeding so Monday I’m going in to see if I’m still pregnant or if I miscarried and if so how it happened. I’m hoping I’m still pregnant but not getting my hopes up. I wish I would of never gotten this done esp if the essure isn’t working anymore. Of coarse my doctor is floored about all this cause it shouldn’t happen.
- Amanda’s Story I just had my third baby who cane as an emergency c section. My husband and I had decided we did not want anymore children. So when I went for my check up we talked to my doctor about […]
- Emily’s Story I was 25 and just lost my 3rd child. I wanted a simple, easy 'fix' because I have one young son. So I researched for a while. I made me mind up and got Essure. That was the worst thing I […]
- Tarie’s Story I have 3 amazing children and decided that i did not want to have any more. I was almost 31 years old with a teen and 2 more under 6, i was done. I talked with my Dr. and he recomended […]
- Catherine’s Story I had the Essure procedure 2 yeas now. I was told it was a simple and painless procedure. This was not true. I have had nothing but pain since I had the procedure. […]
- Catherine’s Story I am sooooo glad I read this. My husband toldme he doesn't feel right about the procedure I have scheduled in 2 weeks. N I'm so glad I looked into it. First of all I get a rash on my neck […]
- Teesha’s Story Hello, I'm a mom of 3 children and I spoke with my ob/gyn about getting my tubes tied after my 2nd child was born. She then insists that I get the essure procedure, this is what she's […]