I had the Essure procedure 2 yeas now. I was told it was a simple and painless procedure. This was not true. I have had nothing but pain since I had the procedure. When the pain first started it felt likepain shooting from my formoral ateries. Then the pain started moving to different sites. Mostly on the left side, now I am experiencing tingling in my toes and sharp pains in my legs and arms. It is sad because I don’t know who to talk to my general doctor or my OB doctor. My ob said he had never heard of any side effects like mine in any of the patents he had treated. I don’t even know what test they could run. I need help. I have small kids and is scary to not know where the pain is coming from, sometimes it feels like I’m having heart Attack symptoms. The pain wakes me out of my sleep sometimes. I try and tell everyone I know not to have this procedure. I wish I hadn’t. I just pray it doesn’t kill me so I can raise my kids. What a terrible way to live but that’s my life now.
- Regina’s Story Essure was placed in April as soon as incerted I have had allergies a constant runny nose and watery eyes this is non stop every day. Migraines began 3 to 5 a week with a constant headache […]
- Sherri’s Story in June of 2014 I got my essure and had generally no problems till the last 3 months. In july of 2015 I started experiencing pain horrible pain in my lady parts my periods have been […]
- Tammy’s Story I am 37 years old and had the Essure procedure done September 2013, it is now February 2014 I have had nothing but problems with this thing. I have not quit bleeding since the procedure […]
- Karla’s Story I have had essure for almost two years. About three months ago the pelvic pain started. My menstrual cycle was so off I was taking prpregnancy test every month. Now as I share my […]
- Roxanne’s Story I had my Essure procudure done 2-25-13. I waitied until after my 3 month to be tested before I saw my Doctor to tell him the pressure and pain I was having. My 3 month test showed my […]
- Leticia’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2010. I did not have any complications up until 6 months ago. I started to feel a pinch type of pain on my left side and I have a sense of […]