4yrs ago after having my daughter Emma . I decided to get a permanent birth control that was safe. I chose Essure. I went to my Dr’s office and got it done. I had terrible cramps and bleeding for weeks. I finally went to get it checked after calling dr several times. And they did Xrays to find out that one of my essure coils was lost. I had to surgically have it removed and have a tubal ligation. The whole process was painful and makes me cry still. I have shadow pains often.
- Shamaunda’s Story I had the essure procedure done about four years ago .I choose this procedure because it I would not have to go into the hospital for a surgical procedure.After the essure procedure I had […]
- Gwendolynn’s Story I had my Essure procedure in September 2011. It was marketed as easy, minimal pain, minimal side effects. On August 13, 2012 I had a hydrosalpinx (fluid filled fallopian tube) surgically […]
- Sheri’s Story I had the procedure in 2006. Since I have had chronic pain, headaches,& very painful menstruation. I've been to the Dr numerous times to complain and have been told I have […]
- Pamela’s Story After discussing birth control options with my doctor, I decided to have the essure procedure in June 2012. My doctor assured me it was safe, could be done in the office, and was minimal […]
- Monica’s Story I hot E Hell put in me in 2007,I had little knowledge, my Dr. did not want to do a tubal because I had a few stomach surgeries. That was my only option for permanent birth control. I […]
- Tamicka’s Story Im so upset that I chose a procedure that my Doctor assured me that was safe I recently got my essure in july 2013. I have three kids so i knew i have the amount i wanted so i decided to […]