Hi! I had the Essure procedure done in Aug of 2012. The Dr performed an ablation at the same time. A few months later I was SO sick I was doubled over in pain, Dr’s couldn’t figure out what was wrong. Early 2013 I started having terrible pain all over and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Then in March of 2014 I had acute appendicitis, the MRI discovered that the left coil had migrated to tge fatty tissue near my sigmoid colon… Then I needed a surgery to remove it. Soo… I start having terrible pain on my right side when I bent over. Dr perfomed a sono and said that the right coil is trying to migrate too! I’m scheduled for a partial hysterectomy this month. OH, forgot to mention the migraines I have to take meds for daily!! Thank you so much for being OUR VOICE!!! This is a HORRIBLE product!!
- April’s Story Hi my name is April. I had essure in December 2012 after my 3rd son. I have been living a nightmare ever since. My symptoms range from debilitating migraines, pelvic cramps, […]
- Toni’s Story Hi Erin. Thanks for getting the word out. I had the Essure procedure done a couple years ago. I was told that it was a simple procedure and I would be in and out in 15 minutes. It took […]
- Julie’s Story Hi my name is Julie Copeland. I am from Snohomish Washington. I am a mother of 5. My last pregnancy was tough. She was a footling breech and I had her vaginally. I was pretty risky as my […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on June 5, 2013. I was given one shot of Toradol and one Valium for this procedure and was screaming and crying in pain as they basically went 'spelunking' […]
- Amanda’s Story I just wanted to let everyone know that I had surgery yesterday 10/16/2014 to remove my gallbladder. I had a HIDA scan and found that my gallbladder was not functioning properly. When I […]
- Angie’s Story Hi my name is Angie and I'm 32 yrs old. I had the essure procedure done after I had my 2nd son. After the procedure was done and the pain meds wore off I was in MAJOR pain. Just wanted to […]