Hi I got the essure procedure done 2 yrs ago and ever since then I have had so many problem I have abdominal pain all the time and it’s worse on my period and before I had the procedure my periods only lasted 3 days now they r heavy for 7 days I have night sweats I keep gaining weight and can’t lose it no matter what I do I have headaches I want to get it removed but I have no health insurance and I want it removed to get rid of my problems not to have a baby but I also do not want to wait so long that they make me have a hysterectomy I am only 31 and don’t want that done and I need to know how I go about to a dr and tell them to remove the essure if u could please help that would be awesome I would like to feel normal again!!!
- Amanda’s Story Hi, I am a mother of three, when I had my youngest son in 2007 my Dr was supposed to cut and burn my tubes but that is not what he did. I am about to be 29 in March of this year (2013). […]
- Paula’s Story Hi my name is Paula. I was 31 when I went in to get the Essure procedure done. I did not want to get my womanly organs removed but I had already had all the babies i wanted. So at first it […]
- Dawn’s Story I had the procedure done after the birth of my 3 child in 2006. The procedure was extremely painful. I had severe cramps for a year nonstop. I went to my Dr a few times and he kept wanting […]
- Heather’s Story HI I'm 34 yrs of age and I had essure procedure done after the birth of my second baby in 2011! I have regreted the choice after experiencing problem after problem and still do to this […]
- Sarah’s Story hi erin, my name is sarah white and im here to share my story with you!i am a 26 yr old young mother that has 2 beautiful little girls.i had my oldest at 17 and youngest at 19 at the age […]
- Breeanne’s Story Hi my name is Breeanne I'm 27 years old and have 3 babies and I to have had the essure done after my youngest turned 1. I knew that I did not want anymore children. So in July 2012 I got […]