Hello. My name is Charlene and I am a 41 year old mother of two wonderful children. Seven years ago after I had my son I decided to have the essure procedure done. The procedure went fine and my checkup 3 months after showed complete blockage in both tubes. Over the last seven years I have made numerous trips to the ER for extreme pelvic pain and back pain. The Dr. always suspects the same things….either kidney stone or ovarian cyst so they run all of the tests and they come back negative. Lately I have wondered if the essure coils are causing my pain. I would like to have them removed but do not know of any Dr.s in Houston who specialize in removing them.
- Leah’s Story I found out about this procedure from my previous doctor. She told me exactly how the procedure was done, but never told me that there were side effects. I had the procedure done in […]
- Talisha’s Story my name is talisha, I am married with three kids and I live in macomb michigan. i got the essure procedure done, july of 2008. It sounded to good to be true because i didn't have to worry […]
- Betti’s Story I had the Essure procedure in Nov. 2011. Everything seemed fine at first. But by Christmas, I had such severe anxiety, I could barely leave my home. I was seriously thinking about […]
- Christina’s Story I had a essure placed in 2011, it was new and I happened to work in the GYN office that was doing the procedures. But for the last 2yrs I've been having horrible back pain, sharp tingling […]
- Esther’s Story I have 3 children of my own. I choice to have the essure procedure done after my daughter because the Dr told me it would not b good for me to get pregnant again due to all the issues I […]
- Haley’s Story I had the procedure done July 2009 & the follow up in October 09 to confirm everything was done properly. In June 2011 I began have discomfort. By July I was miserable and thought I […]