I have experienced what everyone else has from Essure. The most severe part is the horrendous back pain and cramping. Can’t we sue this company for all the pain we have endured? It’s been almost 2 years and its been pure hell. I have gained a great deal of weight and can not get it off!!
- Dana’s Story About 7 years ago I had the Essure put in and it's been hell ever since! Severe cramping, debilitating back pain! Also went in 2 years ago and was informed by lab they couldnt find one of […]
- Heather’s Story I had the essure procedure back in late 2009, and for the first couple of years, everything seemed to be going fine. after that, it was constant pain, heavy bleeding, and very […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007 and since than its been hell for me. It started with my periods the cramping became more painful to the point now it makes me double over. And in 2013 […]
- Lori’s Story Hello, My name is Lori and I am 50 years old and I had the Essure procedure done in 2009 along with a Novasure hydro uterine Ablation. I was having horrific cramping and bleeding and they […]
- Susie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done this past summer. I have had a lot of the symptoms of many of these women but my GYN has tried associating them with everything but the Essure coils. I […]
- Liz’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011 and I have had nothing but problems since. I have headaches every day, really bad lower back pain causing sciatica, especially right before […]