I ha the essure procedure done 4 years ago and experienced heavy periods for 2.5 years to the point that i would have to leave my job as a teacher to go buy new clothes! Went to the doctor they said it had moved and I needed an iud which would stop the pain and period. That stopped my periods but the pain continued. After a year of that I went back and a new doctor who was working with essure said no nothing moved and it was just my body changing and said I needed to keep the essure and get a procedure called novasure done to correct my bodies problem. Had the procedure done 6 months ago no bleeding but now I still have the pain and cramping. Would like to have this removed but not sure how?
- LaPinia’s Story Hello all, I made the worst decision of my life getting this procedure Esure in 2011 since then I have had leg cramps and also heavy bleeding. this year my cycle is now 20 to 25 days which […]
- Maricela’s Story Hello,my name is MARICELA , I'am 39 years old ,i have 4 children.I had essure performed on may 15 of 2014 a week after that i start bleeding and i have headaches back pain ,cramps very […]
- Kelli’s Story I had the procedure done about 5 or 6 years ago. About 4 weeks after the procedure, when I returned to the doctor to have the dye test done to make sure the coils were properly placed, […]
- Sarah’s Story I had my Essure in 2011 shortly after having my daughter. I was 25 when I recevied the Essure. I began to have extremly heavy periods, blood clotts, and migraines like no other. I then […]
- Maria’s Story I've had Essure for the past 6 years. Ever since I had the procecurd done, I have terrible menstrual cycles. I miss a day or two of work monthly. The first 2 or days are the worst…. […]
- Brianne’s Story I had this same procedure done in Dec. 2010. This is what I have experienced is the ability to loose weight like it is working against the bariatric surgery I had a few months after this. […]