I had the procedure done in OCt of 2011. I have since then have terrible headaches. Extremely painful cramps during my memstraul cycle from my lower stomach to my knees all the way around. I hurt during ovulation even think was told i shouldn’t be ovulating but I do. I have never had issues with my hormones but I have been tested and they are not normal and I was told that the essure doesn’t cause hormone issues but i don’t see how since my hormones are not normal my periods are not normal I mever had anybody these issues til I had it done. I would not recommend. My only option is a histarectamey which I can’t not afford right now so I have to deal with it. Please don’t do it. You will not be happy.
- Chastity’s Story I had the Essure done in October 2011. They had a hard time with the left side going in. I was told it would not hurt. It was very painful. Since then I have extremely painful cramps […]
- Michelle’s Story Hello, about 4 years ago I got essure, since then I have had major stomach issues and lots of pain and pressure in my lower back I have just been ill and out of energy all the time. […]
- Rachel Story I had the Essure done about two years ago. I have had many complications such as headaches, severe stomach pain, bowel issues, and rashes. I have been to many doctors and no one can figure […]
- Tiaunsha’s Story I have had Essure since 2007 and been having problems ever since. I've been having bleeding cramps even when I don't have my cycle. I just need to know how can I get it undone because I […]
- Anya’s Story I've had essure for going on three years now. Ever since I'm in severe pain, especially while I'm ovulating. I've brought this issue up to my doctor and no one can give me a straight […]
- Meagan’s Story Essure has ruined my life. I am so depressed, I am 24 years old, and I can't even describe the pain I'm in. I'm constantly hurting one way or another. My periods are atrocious, the cramps […]