I had the Essure procedure in 2011. after that, I started getting regular migraines and experienced weight gain. I felt very pleased with Essure and never associated my issues with it. i spent the last 4 years visiting doctors and getting tested to find out the cause of my sudden onset of headaches and almost 50 pound weight gain. I still have been Un diagnosed and recently read an article about Essure causing issues, it all makes sense now. All this time I’ve been telling my doctors that this all started shortly after giving birth, which is when the Essure was implanted.
- Michelle’s Story Hello, about 4 years ago I got essure, since then I have had major stomach issues and lots of pain and pressure in my lower back I have just been ill and out of energy all the time. […]
- Cecelia’s Story I am the 4th woman in America that had this procedure and not until recently had I found out that my problems were the same as these women that I have been reading about. I have rashes […]
- Katherine’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in early 2013. In the past 6 months I have been suffering from severe headaches, nausea among a few other issues. Some days I struggle to keep up with my […]
- Amy’s Story After reading all the information, i have had all the same issues after i had essure placed in 2010 after i had my daughter. I have had horrible L side pain, back pain, migraines and […]
- Chastity’s Story I had the procedure done in OCt of 2011. I have since then have terrible headaches. Extremely painful cramps during my memstraul cycle from my lower stomach to my knees all the way around. […]
- Benita’s Story Hello I'm on here to tell you all about my medical issues with the Essure that I have incountered over the years and still today. So this is how it began In. In 2008 I was looking for a […]