Essure was my savior after having my last son in 2012. It was such a complicated pregnancy but ofcourse all of my pregnancies were. So after this one I didn’t want anymore kids because it could possibly kill me. A month after my doctor and I scheduled the procedure and all was peachy. Now it 2015 and Im constantly itching everywhere bumps are popping up all over, my beautiful skin and face is becoming painful. In my pelvic area I have the worst pain as if someone is stabbing me with knives. Now I’m for New Orleans originally lmbo… Is someone doing voodoo to me here I thought immediately. Because the pain is so awful my sex life as decreased enormously. My husband has been a bit patient but wow never this bad. Now what am to do here ??? I will be scheduling a procedure to have this stuff removed ASAP. But I’m scared I don’t know what a historectomy is like. I’ve never had my tubes cut will that cause me move pain geeze I wish I would have just stuck to the regular birth control methods.
- Kristina’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2010 and it has completely changed my life. I have constant back pain, a lot on my right side. The pain effects how I walk sometimes because it goes […]
- Aracelis’s Story I had my essure procedure done on September 9th 2009 after having four kids. I was sure I was done with my family and was 34 very aware of possible complications especially since I had […]
- Tracy’s Story My name is Tracy I'm a mother of beautiful twin boys. When I was told that it could be dangerous for me to have another pregnancy my boyfriend and I talked about not having more kids. I […]
- Angela’s Story I cannot remember if it was late 2008 or early 2009 – But that is when my Essure journey began. Before getting the procedure done in the Doctors office we realized I wasn't on any […]
- Deborah’s Story I had been taken birth control pills for 3 years after my last pregnancy. I have three children. My husband and i decided to not have any more. I went to my Ob/Gyn and he told me about […]
- Casey’s Story I had an Essure procesure done in April 2014. I went for my HSG test in July and found that the right side was completely sealed but the left side was open and the coil was pierced through […]