I am terribly upset. I had the essure procedure 3 years ago this February after my 3 child was born with a kidney problem. I was told it could take up to 6 months to be effective but after a year It would be a permanent fix. I missed my period in November but figured it was xmas stress. And w that stress came weight gain and in the past I have missed periods because of my weight being up. But then I started w nausea , I got a test it was positive took one the next day also positive. . How can this be I’m devastated I’m 41 and have 3 children I can hardly provide for.. now I am facing something that goes against ever fiber of my moral being. .. abortion .. I feel like I will be killing a child. But how can I bring another child into the world. I don’t feel it will be healthy. Do to my age and also I have been drinking heavy on some occasion xmas party’s new years. I’m at a loss what can I do?
- Alisha’s Story I had essure done in 2007 it was pushed on me by my obgyn instead of a tubal ligation do to the fact that my ins wouldn't cover the dyi test she recommended depo for 6 months every thing […]
- Eboney’s Story Greetings and Blessings, My name is Eboney Powell and I had Essure inserted in October of 2012 when my last child was 2 months old. Originally, I was scheduled for a tubal ligation […]
- Melissa’s Story I have a brain aneurysm and with each child I had, I was risking my life. After my third child my high risk ob/gyn suggested I look into getting my tubes tied And referred me to another […]
- Shanna’s Story Hello, I had my essure put in on 11-10-09 acouple months after having my 4th child. I was healthy as could be until after essure was done, some time afterwards i started having really […]
- Laura’s Story My name is Laura and I am 45 years old. I have 3 beautiful, healthy children. I am very conscious of what I eat and drink because I believe that it is the first line of defense against […]
- Hope’s Story I had Essure implanted in early 2008 since then, I have suffered hair loss leaving embarrassing bald spots, weight gain, depression, anxiety, heart attack, borderline diabetes, […]