I had the Essure procedure done in April 2012 after my 3rd child was born Oct 2011. I have read a ton about people who are going through so many problems because of Essure. I assumed nothing like that would ever happen to me as I have never had any problems from the procedure. Everything went smooth and painless. I never had any extra pain or bleeding and my periods have always been short and simple. This last week I noticed that I am urinating quite frequently. A UTI was ruled out, and now I’m having abdominal pain, some back pain, and breast tenderness. I’m only about a week ‘late’ but sometimes I have periods every 4-6 weeks. I am hoping that is the case here but I’m terrified I’m pregnant again. Will be taking a test tomorrow morning to see what comes up.
- Ashley’s Story My name is Ashley, I just turned 26 and I had the essure tubal 4 1/2 years ago. I have 3 wonderful sons and my husband and I decided that was plenty. We looked into our options and […]
- C’s Story I just had my 4th child one week ago and was planning on having the Essure procedure done since it is less invasive than having a tubal ligation. I wanted to find out how the procedure was […]
- Catrice’s Story I had the essure procedure about ten years ago and needless to say it didn't work . Only my left tube is blocked. since then I've had a lot of abdominal pain n infections. I have also been […]
- Claudia’s Story Iam a mother of 5 girls and I had an IUD implant and having a lot of problems with it, I asked my dr to get it out.. She suggested the essure and I'm due for surgery on december 31. I […]
- Nicole’s Story I had Essure done in 2008 and confirmation in 2009 and since then I have had a DNC and an ablation due to extremely painful heavy periods. Since having the ablation I have had severe […]
- Shandy’s Story When I was 22 yrs old I decided after my second child I din't want anymore and was looking into birth control options. My doctor recomended several different types and we decided assure […]