I got essure implanted in 2011. About 1 1/2 to 2 years ago I started noticing that I didn’t have as much strength and energy as I had in the past. I really didn’t put much into it and my health started gradually declining. I constantly get headaches, pelvic pain and pressure, I need to sleep more each day, I can’t stand for a long period of time (no longer than 15 minutes, actually) without hurting or getting extremely tired and dizzy, constant bloating and swelling in my legs, feet, hands, my period went from once a month to every 2 weeks, my blood flow is ridiculously heavy then real slow then medium then just spotting then stops for hours and back to extremely heavy over the course of 10 to 11 days, all symptoms get worse and more frequent while I am on my period. I have black out spells and seizures. My husband started googling my symptoms and we found a bunch of stories that matched mine……..the one thing I had in common with all of these women……the essure birth control. I am now currently trying to find a doctor to help me and listen and believe me.
- Monique’s Story My name is Monique; I had the Essure procedure in 2010. I have been with the same Doctor for 8 years and when he recommended this procedure I trusted and valued his opinion. In February […]
- Laurel’s Story I had the Essure implants shortly after I have birth to my second child. My husband and I talked and decided that we were happy with 2 children, and since both pregnancies were trying in […]
- Joan’s Story I had essure implemented in 2011, since then my periods are a nightmare… Extreme bleeding for 7 days and dizzyness. I have gained weight, and it keeps on increasing, i have gone […]
- Michelle’s Story I had essure done 2 1/2 years ago, and ever since then I couldn't figure out why I was having cramps 2/3 of the month. The cramps are always coming and going, and sometimes the cramps go […]
- Casie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2011. I am currently getting information together for my Doctor because he wants to see how many women out there are suffering! After going to him […]
- Beth’s Story I had my essure placed April 2011, after my daughter was born on Feb. 24, 2011. My doctor gave me no other choice for permanent birth control but essure. I have had nothing but problems […]