I got the essure in 2008. When I first got it I had no problems. Then in the last 3 yrs I have had so many problems which led to multiple surgeries. I started having heavy periods twice a month. Went to the Dr and they found polyps in my uterus and thickening uterine walls. I had those removed found out they were precancerous cells. Six months later symptoms started again. This time they were cancer. Removed them again after a year. Six months later went back in to find the same problem. Dr told me it was probably from the essure. So i did my homework and family tree to find out he was right on the money. Next problem came is when I asked if we could take them out and he said no because the moved too high up my tubes that he couldnt remove them. So the 3rd surgery was the ablation and he burned the lining so the cancer cells couldn’t attach to anything.
- Cheryl’s Story In 2010 my gynecologist performed a CONE procedure, removing several layers of my cervix due to abnormal pap smears. He told me that because of the weakening of my cervix, I would no […]
- Rebecca’s Story I had Essure placed in 2005 after I had my son. I had one daughter that was 7 and had cervical cancer cells after her birth. My son was a blessing because I had waited so long to have […]
- Elena’s Story In 2009 I got Essure put in me. About tree to four year . ago i got very sick. i started getting reallly bloateding looking ike im 8 months pragnet .severe headaches, i mementoned to my […]
- Cheryl’s Story I decided to get essure after learning about it from my cousin who raved about how great it was. I loved the fact it had such a short recovery time frame, and with 3 kids, that's what I […]
- Lisa’s Story Im 2009 After trying to fight pre cancer cells other ways I was told the next solution was to have a permanent birth control procedure done to stop my periods & hopefully kill the […]
- Nichole’s Story Hi my name is Nichole. I had the Essure procedure done in August of 2008 after giving birth to my 4th child. My 3rd husband and I decided that we only wanted 1 child so after she […]