I had the implants done in Dec of 2014. I thought it went well. I had a fair amount of pain and bleeding post procedure, but I figured that was normal. When I went back in for the 3 month HSG to verify placement-things didn’t turn out so well. One side was fine-everything looked normal. The other side was wide open and the insert was not in the tube at all. It appeared to be hooked on the uterus somehow. They were unsure if it was inside or outside the uterus. I just had my tube surgically removed. I have had some severe post op complications and have had to miss a few days of work. I never would have had this done had I known. I should have stuck with an IUD. This is horrible and I have been encouraging anyone that will listen not to go thru this.
- Barbara’s Story I had my Essure don't Oct.2013 it was in the doctor’s office and they gave my 2 pain pills and then they done the numbing shots down there and it hurt so bad and he got the left one I'd no […]
- Danielle’s Story I had the Essure put in in 2007. I had pain about 6 months later. I was told it was not from my Essure and was sent away with pain pills over and over again. I finally got another […]
- Elisabeth’s Story I had the eesure proceedure done in 2009. I felt it was the best option for me with 3 kids and a husband that runs his own business. About a year after having it done I started have […]
- Sheila’s Story I just happen to read this story and could not believe there are so many people out there that have been through this! I wrote a post in 2007 when this happened. […]
- Nicola’s Story I got mine put in about 2 years ago and have been in a lot of pain the one in my left tube moved up to fair and my ob said there is still a chance of me getting pregnant. I have really […]
- Sara’s Story I had essure preformed in September of 2011, I immediatley had problems. I experienced unbearable pain and menstrual cycle changes that included heavy bleeding that would last for 2 weeks […]