Hi,My name is chiquita williams iv’e been on essure birth controll for about almost two years.And ive been having pain in my uterus. like im having a baby all over again been taking pain pills, been to the doctors about it and all they say is your period is coming.or i have a yeast infection i hate this form of birth control. I regret getting it done because of all the pain i go thru. never had cramps now i do they feel like contract no one should have to go thru all this pain ever with an type of birth controll anyone who cooses to get this done don’t please.
- Rina’s Story Hi I had this procedure done in November 2013. My doctor made it seem like the latest, best option. I was told there were no complications. It was done in the office and was a great […]
- Santana’s Story My name is Santana Bitner. I had my Son on April 8, 2011. 2 Weeks after his birth, I chose to go with Essure. My husband was in the Military so I was seeing an OBGYN that […]
- Sharon’s Story Hi, my name is Sharon I've gottenEssure in july2011 and its been a living hell every since. I've recently found out that I have two tumors on my ovarian I've been nausea, dizzy, […]
- Kimberly’s Story hello I just been on the edge with the procedure , I had it about 3 yr ago but maybe at 1 yr after I notice reall bad cramping during my period at the end of my period I discharge […]
- Rachel’s Story I had Essure placed in 2013 in the spring. Unfortunelty I have had diffulties on a monthly basis with cramping since having the procedure done. I have been to the doctor several times […]
- Angela’s Story Ive wrote about my heavy periods lately, also the labor pain cramping that went away years ago but is back again. Now I'm getting an yeast infection before my period for the last couple […]