I had the Essure procedure done on Sept 26, 2014 & starting on Oct 5 I had a headache for 6 weeks straight and muscle/joint pain followed that was so severe I ended up in the hospital for fear that something was terribly wrong with me. I had the headaches & pain through out my body that would keep me awake & effect my daily functions including picking up my 2 children. I have been taking Cymbalta for almost a month for the Dr thinking it could be fibromyelgia but it hasnt helped much…I am in the office as I type this to up my dosage to ser if it will help. I am also having heavier more severely cramped periods. I dont know if this is from the procedure or actually fibromyelgia & why should I be taking this medication if its not what I need? Its a scary hopeless feeling & people dont get it because they cant SEE that you’re sick…I pray that this site can help all of us get some answers.
- Sonia’s Story I decided that the Essure was the option for me, I am going to be 39 have 2 children, my oldest 17 with cerebral palsy and decided essure was the best option because there was no […]
- Maricela’s Story Hello,my name is MARICELA , I'am 39 years old ,i have 4 children.I had essure performed on may 15 of 2014 a week after that i start bleeding and i have headaches back pain ,cramps very […]
- Rachel’s Story August of 2008 i received the essure it wasnt until 2011 i started having medical problems. it started with having blood in my urine, i was treated for a uti! every time after that i went […]
- Tarie’s Story I have 3 amazing children and decided that i did not want to have any more. I was almost 31 years old with a teen and 2 more under 6, i was done. I talked with my Dr. and he recomended […]
- Christina’s Story Hi my name is Christina I want to share my story about having essure. I had the essure put in 6 weeks after I had my daughter in 2014 my daughter was born in November 2013 and at first I […]
- Nikisha’s Story I received the Essure implants, which were highly recommended by my OBGYN, after having my third child. The implants changed my life for th worst. The had having bleeding which made me […]