I had my essure put in place in December 2012. Since then I have heavy periods that last three days, however within 2 weeks I have another one. I always experience cyst like pain before my period.
I have also been experiencing constant fatigue, severe migraines and infections that I never had prior to their placement.
Wouldn’t recommend to anyone.
- Helen’s Story i had the essure procedure done in december 2012 and since then i have severe headaches at least twice a week /fatigue /weight gain and very heavy and irregular periods. i really regret […]
- Tiffany’s Story My name is tiffany and I'm 30 years old. I had essure implanted about 2 years ago. After having them implanted I had nothing but problems. Infections, heavy bleeding, lots of pain in my […]
- Shon’s Story I got my procedure done in july of this year. The procedure went fine, I was satisfied. The first month in, my period was a week late…so I freaked out. Especially since I hadn't had […]
- Jennifee’s Story I received essure in Dec 2012 and have had extreme pain in my ovaries, have had major bleeding to a point where I had to have an ablation. The ablation lasted 1yr 2 months before the […]
- Rebecca’s Story I would start by saying don't get the essure. It start with the procedure that hurt a lot more than they said it would. I hurt for days and was dizzy for days. The doctor said I would be […]
- Christina’s Story I had the Essure procedure done after I had my second child in 2012. My husband and I decided we were done having children so we thought we were doing the right thing. The Essure is less […]