Since Essure I have had a number of issues ranging from fatigue and bloating to months bleeding. But recently I have had sever bloating with a lot of bleeding vaginally and rectally. I have an appointment to see my Gynecologist in January, but it’s getting so bad for me I am seriously thinking that I am going to have to take a trip to the emergence room. The pain for me is unbearable at times. Pray for me as I fight to have my issues resolved.
- Kristy’s Story I got the Essure procedure done in 2009. That was a big mistake, ever since then I have my period sometimes for two weeks straight. I also have really bad cramps, so bad that I have to go […]
- Kelly’s Story Well were do i begin? I had essure put in in june of 2007 got pregnant soon after even on other birth control and had my son at 28 weeks had emergency csection because of complications he […]
- Cassandra’s Story I went to the emergency room for significant pain. During my catscan, my doctors informed me that this pain was caused by my gallstone. However, they were deeply concerned as my coils […]
- Teresa’s Story I had this done in 2009. I have had nothing but trouble. I never before had a period longer than 4-5 days. After procedure I had periods for weeks! I never know when it would happen. I […]
- Laura’s Story After having my 5th child Idecided I was done. My doctor suggested Esure since I don't have a lot of time to be recovering. I had the procedure in Oct. 2012. Following the procedure I bled […]
- Vivian’s Story I have has the Essure for nine years and have been getting sick for the past years. I have been to the doctor and they never find anything wrong and claim it is just a virus. I get […]