I got my Essure put in February 28 2013 . Three months after my third child was born. I lost all baby weight in that time and had stopped bleeding. I was on birth control Depo until procedure was done. I had the procedure done and the same day I started bleeding again. I am still bleeding up to this day. I have gained weight back from pregnancy and look like I am six-month pregnant.
The symptoms were not severe until the last 3 or 4 weeks. I wake up every morning with a severe headache that last most of the day. My legs continuously hurt all of the time now which it was not like this before. I have major lower back pain. My lower abdomen Is bloated for the last week and is tender. I have stabbing pains in the spots where my ovaries and tubes are. I am nauseous all the time. Now I try to use a tampon, but it hurts so much I almost cry. I was told this would be better than tubal ligation but I was wrong. I go to doctor to find out if they have migrated or something. I want Essure out. I should have gone with tubal ligation.
- Lacey’s Story I had the Essure procedure done 6 weeks after my son was born. I researched it before doing so. I brought my concerns up with my doctor during the consultation appointment. He assured me […]
- Amy’s Story I had my first child in 2010. We began trying for baby #2 in 2012 but had 3 pregnancies end in early miscarriage. After a successful pregnancy in 2013, I decided I could not go […]
- Christine’s Story In October, 2013 at 32 years old, I had my 4th child. When talking about a more permanant method of birth control, by doctor told me about Essure. I was not sold on it and kept trying to […]
- Felica’s Story Hello, My name is Felica Terry. I'm 29 and a mother of 3. I had the essure procedure done back in 2009. After my second child I had a blood clot go to my left lung; due to this I was […]
- Heather’s Story After having three healthy children, my husband and I decided we were done. In the summer of 2011 I had the Essure procedure done. Of course my Doctor had assured me it was safe, with […]
- Monica’s Story I had Essure done 3 weeks ago. Since then, I have been experiencing several negative changes in my body. I was not sure what was going on. I went back to my OB/GYN Friday & he did an […]