I had the essure surgery on January 31, 2012 and it was the worst mistake of my life. I have had severe pain ever since and just learned yesterday that the coils are lodged into my uterus. In the ultrasound it looks as if they have actually ripped holes into my uterus walls which the light clearly shines through. What the Dr.s dont tell you is they load you with up to five in each tube just incase. I have no insurance and am left trying to figure out how I’m going to pay for a hysterectomy.
- Christy’s Story I had the essure procedure in August of 2011. I noticed within a couple of days that the pain and heavy bleeding was not getting better. When using the restroom one day I noticed on my […]
- Sherry’s Story At age 48 I had the Essure procedure done – well, almost. I went in the office to have the procedure done and was told it is not painful. They give you the pain meds and a shot in […]
- Jena’s Story I was 26 years old when I had the essure procedure. I had the essure procedure done in 2012. I am an RN who had knowledge about the procedure, before during and after surgery. I had […]
- Cairnie’s Story I had Essure done Feb 28, 2012. All seemed to go well until I had the 3 month follow up HSG confirmation test. It showed that one of the coils perforated my uterus and was in a coiled up […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the essure birth control put in july of 2013. instantly i had severe pain it took my dr over 2 weeks to finally do an emergency surgery to see whats going on. well while in surgery […]
- Blanca’s Story My name is Blanca and I am 25 years old I had the Essure procedure done 2 1/2 yrs ago after having my 4th son. Since then I have experience some pelvic pain but bc I have a high pain […]