I had Essure done around seven years ago. I have had extreme pain around time of my periods. There are heavy blood flow, abdominal pain during periods,and migraine. I’m 40 and had this problem for about 6-7 years but I thought I was going through the change just at a early age which I thought was crazy but thought I would just have to deal with it. That was just my life.
- Crystal’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2010. Since that time I have experienced heavy bleeding, horrible cramps, lower back pain, and migraines. I thought that my age was the reason for the […]
- Leticia’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2010. I did not have any complications up until 6 months ago. I started to feel a pinch type of pain on my left side and I have a sense of […]
- Tiffany’s Story I have had essure for five or six years, and I can't begin to tell you the problems I have experience since then. At first you think your just having normal health problems, but when you […]
- Iriana’s Story I'm Iriana I'm 33 years old with 3 children and I had the procedure done in 2009 and my body hasn't been the same since. I've experienced heavy and very very painful periods, lots of […]
- Aylime’s Story Hi everyone. I had this procedure done 5 years ago and since I got them implanted there is not a day I would go without being nausiated or throw up. My periods vary from month to month, […]
- Ashley’s Story I'm 28 now I had the essure done when i was 24, I have had nothing but problems with this procedure. The doctor who placed the essure said that the pain I was having after the essure was […]