I had the Essure procedure done last year in May 2012. I wish I never have done it. First of all I am surprised they never did a nickel allergy test on me, as I am allergic to everything under the sun and especially allergic to many medications. The doctor talked me into doing the Essure procedure because I wanted a tubal done, but she advised against it because I had my appendix out years ago and she didn’t want to cut through the scar tissue. Against my better judgement I went with the Essure procedure, so now I suffer with the consequences. I have had nothing but pain and the doctors give you no relief, because they say it’s not the Essure. Okay, then what the heck is it? I am happy I am not alone in all this. I just want these things out of me.
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done August 2010. I have been suffering from many issues since then but never put 2 & 2 together until I came across the list of side effects recently. I believe […]
- Darcy’s Story First and foremost, I'd like to say how sad and outraged I feel for all of the women out there who were hurt by Essure. I had the procedure about six years ago when it was relatively new, […]
- Florita’s Story Hello im Florita Warner i had the essure procedure done jan of 2015 i intially was told this was my only option due to that i was obese and tubal ligation was out of the question. A few […]
- Tiffany’s Story Hello…I am so happy to have found this site, and am able to share my experience with women around the country. I had the Essure implanted back in 2011 after the birth of my third […]
- Danna’s Story I had the Essure procedure in May 2010. Almost immediately, I began to gain weight and have a bloated feeling, but because I was in my late 40s, my doctor said, 'that's just one of the […]
- Heidi’s Story I had the Essure placed in me in January of 2011. The only reason I did that was because my Doctor assured me it was the best thing to do. The morning I went in, he had a hard time getting […]