I got my Essure placed in 2011 shortly after having my second child because I had complications with both pregnancy and thought it would be best to have a permanent form of birth control. Ever since I had the Essure, I have had severe abdominal pain, depression, dizziness, weight gain, and constant headaches. I have also had very bad periods after the procedure. I can’t take living like this anymore and any help I would very much appreciate. I want my old life back and I want to feel normal again. Thank you again.
- Delinda’s Story I had essure implanted in 2007 after my third child i was told it permantely prevented pregnancy without any symtoms. Ever since my periods have been so heavy and painful i cant carry a […]
- Carrie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2009. Since then I've been in so much pain where the coils are located. I have one coil floating around outside of tubes.I have headaches and since […]
- Callie’s Story Please recall essure. Sharp abdominal pains, ovarian cysts, migraines, rashes, abdominal bloating, depression, nausea, unexplained weight gain, dizziness, and severe cramping are just a […]
- Jennifer’s Story Hi, I am 35 yrs old and had the essure procedure since 2006, 6 weeks after I had my daughter. I have had nothing but problems the procedure. First, it was the heavy bleeding for 3 and a […]
- Meagan’s Story Essure has ruined my life. I am so depressed, I am 24 years old, and I can't even describe the pain I'm in. I'm constantly hurting one way or another. My periods are atrocious, the cramps […]
- Tabatha’s Story In 2009 I had the essure procedure done. I just gave birth to my third child and didn't want to have anymore babies. But now I wish I never had done this to myself. None of the doctors […]