Hello I had the essure procedure done in June 2014. I have since had almost continuous bleeding. I probably like many believe that this is just how the healing works. Now researching I am scared. I have the dreaded black blood, cramping, and yet unusual emotional ups and downs to the point I thought I may need to be hospitalized. I will keep in the loop to see what and how we can protect our bodies.
- Grace’s Story I had ensure put in March 8, 2013 in Santa Barbara, Ca. Ever since I have been bleeding red, black and brown blood. Horrible pains, nausea. I have went to get checked and doctor keeps […]
- Teesha’s Story Hello, I'm a mom of 3 children and I spoke with my ob/gyn about getting my tubes tied after my 2nd child was born. She then insists that I get the essure procedure, this is what she's […]
- Lori’s Story Hello, My name is Lori and I am 50 years old and I had the Essure procedure done in 2009 along with a Novasure hydro uterine Ablation. I was having horrific cramping and bleeding and they […]
- Holly’s Story I had the procedure in may of 2009. I was told that it was a great way to prevent more children. I had bad cramping that made me double over. Right know I have severe abdominal pain and […]
- Crystal’s Story Most painful procedure I have ever had. Bed riden the day of procedure and couldn't go back to work until two days later still with heavy bleeding. Had my procedure done back in 2011 and […]
- Deloise’s Story I recently had the procedure done. I bleed for over three months straight. I also have pain in my right and left side an cramping on an off. I went for my follow up an i was told the one […]