My name is Connie Vorn 28 yrs old, mother of four ages 12, 7, 6 and 4. I am happily married for 13 yrs. This is my story- I am a stay at home mom and my husband is a truck driver, we’ve already had four children and it was starting to be overwhelming for me so I decided not to have any more kids. I heard about essure from a friend and also heard from the doctor who I got the procedure from that it was 100% effective safe and no recovery process. I was excited! So there were no concerns and I wasn’t advise of any side effects nor got tested to see if I am allergic to nickel, matter of fact I didn’t know if the coils were nickel until I’ve seen some articles. I got the procedure done in my obgyn office on march of 2009. It was quick and easy just a little cramping and bleeding for a couple of hrs. After a couple of mths and yrs passed I’ve had some concerns but never went back to the doctor bc I had no insurance and they had also moved. My symptoms consists of irregular periods and very painful cramping which I had never experienced before. Sexual tensions are at a
very low level, eyesight blurry, very bad migraines, depression, odor/discharge from vaginal occassionally which I had never had before.
- Robyn’s Story Hello everyone. I too researched for weeks before getting essure done and never found negative thing online. I had the procedure done in April of 2011, 4 months after my 2nd child was […]
- Blair’s Story On July 16th 2013 I Underwent the procedure for ESSURE. I decided to go with ESSURE after having complications during both my 3rd pregnancy and c-section. I have a hard time remembering to […]
- Heather’s Story I got essure in November 2011, 3 months after my 4th child was born. My doctor had given me a handout about it at my 6 week check up. Knowing that I was considering a permanent birth […]
- Kristene’s Story Hello my name is Kristene Morton. I have 3 children ages 1,3,&4. I had the Essure Procedure Because we could not afford another baby. I origanally wanted to get a Tubal and the Doctor […]
- Kelly’s Story In March 2013 I went in for a routine pap smear and discussed options of sterilization with my dr. My husband refused to get a vasectomy and due to other issues stemming from an IUD and […]
- Samantha’s Story hello my name is samantha feltner, i am 22 years old and i have four children. i got the essure implantation in 2012. when i went in to get the procedure done, my doctor never really […]