I had the Essure procedure done in 2012 a few months after my son was born. I experience headaches, stomach pain, and nausea very frequenly. I’ve been to the doctors several times about the problems. They insist that everything is fine with the device, so I still have it in. Although after reading so many stories about women with the same symptoms. I believe that I may have a problem. I will be seeking a second opinion from a different doctor. Then pain is making me miserable, and my family has to deal with me being unhappy. My doctor assured me that the procedure was painless and had very little chance of side effects. I’ve been in pain since the day it was put in.
- Beth’s Story My name is Beth, and I had the Essure procedure done in May of 2011. I had never heard of it before then. I had turned just turned 40, and my obgyn wanted to take me off of birth control […]
- Katherine’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in early 2013. In the past 6 months I have been suffering from severe headaches, nausea among a few other issues. Some days I struggle to keep up with my […]
- Brooke’s Story In April of 2009, I got the Essure Procedure done on a military base. I started having headaches, pain right away, but said it would goes away, but that my body just need to get use to it. […]
- Madelyn’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November 2007. Since then I've had many issues: headaches, nausea, sharp pain on my left side and sometimes on my right, I've also had weight gain, heavy […]
- Brittany’s Story I got the Essure in August of 2012. I have not had a menstrual cycle since then. I get terrible headaches and migraines and I have recently started having symptoms like I am pregnant. […]
- Jennifer’s Story I am 33 years of age. Before the procedure was done; I was a healthy, and very active woman. A mother, and at that time I had a great sex drive. My husband and I have been dealing with a […]