Had the Essure procedure a few years back when it was a new procedure,,Not knowing alot about side effects,,what not..My husband and I had 3 children and no longer wished to have anymore so this was the less invasive one for me..after they were implanted I complained up to 6 months after to my OBGYN of pain ,,discomfort,,weight gain,,bloated stomach, by the way I still look like im 7 months pregnant,,,still high BP,,,stomach problems, back discomfort,,,,achy bones, incl, hip joints etc.Could it be an allergy to Nickel for what these were made out of? Which I didnt know?? I dont know but EVERYTIME i complained to my OBGYN he always had answer of no those are not related to the ESSURE,,well, I read these stories and I believe they are related! If there is a class action suit,,or if WE can start one,,Ill help, start whatever…my insurance will NOT pay to have these removed even if they are still there,,no idea! I have not been to obgyn, due to im scared…..I am 46 years old,,,in constant pain, discomfort….someone please help!
- Crista’s Story I had Essure coils put in after my last miscarriage in 2008. I was told it was a safer alternative to traditional tubal ligation due to being less invasive without incisions. I have had […]
- Kaylyn’s Story I am updating my daughter's story, which appeared on this site previously. Her name is Kaylyn and she is from Mineral, Virginia. Kaylyn had the Essure implants placed on July, 30, and two […]
- Rachel’s Story I was inplanted with essure begging my ob/gyn to tie my tubes After my second child. He told me 'oh we don't do that anymore, only for c sections, would you like a csection?' Why […]
- Rebecka’s Story i have had the ESSURE done four years ago after my yongest was born and have had a lote of paine since i had not been able to find out what was casing the pain untill just resently when i […]
- Danielle’s Story I had this procedure done about 3 years ago. I have a severe allergy to aspirin and NSAIDS so the doctor doing the procedure couldn't let me take one of the medications needed to preform […]
- Carla’s Story I'm a nurse who got Essure device in 2012 since that time I have had debilitating pain. I've had 3 or 4 migraines a week and was put on topiramate. Then I became unable to lift my arms, […]