I went in to have the Essure procedure done in Dec of 2011. The dr’s first mistake was forgetting to give me a pregnancy test. I went home, was in a little bit of pain for a few days. After a few weeks I was sick as a dog, I was pregnant, and found out later I was pregnant when they did the procedure. Long story short, the fetus did not make it. I was devistated. If I would have known I was pregnant I wouldn’t have had the procedure. The dr took away a part of me I can never get back. A piece of my heart broke that day. It took me a year to go back to the dr. I couldn’t do it. I was having really heavy, heavier than before essure periods. My new dr suggested HTA. I had HTA in March of 2013. Still have heavy periods. I occasionally have slight pain in my sides every once in a while. Not sure if I should be worried but after reading all the problems I want these OUT!
- Imelda’s Story I had the essure procedure done in November of 2010 and then had an xray to ensure that the coils were in place and that I was 'sterile'. Everything was fine and I had no problems for 3 […]
- Brianne’s Story I had this same procedure done in Dec. 2010. This is what I have experienced is the ability to loose weight like it is working against the bariatric surgery I had a few months after this. […]
- Monica’s Story Hello, My name is Monica i got the essure in Oct. Of 2011 i was nursing so didnt get a period. And when i finally did in July of 2013. It came back like no period i ever had in my life. […]
- Jamie’s Story In 2012, 8 weeks after my daughter was born I had the essure procedure done at the age of 27. I had a boy, a girl, and a dog, plus miserable pregnancies with multiple hospitalizations for […]
- Kayla’s Story My name is Kayla and I had the Essure procedure done March 24, 2014. It was very painful! The meds they gave me to take an hour before, I didn't feel the effects at all. Even the shot of […]
- Staci’s Story I had the essure procedure in March of 2013. The dr could only place one side, said there was too much 'fluff' in the way of the other side to see well enough to insert. I took more […]