I am a twenty eight year old mother of four who had the essure procedure done in 2012. a year after procedure i started bloating like i was almost full term w a baby. i have had a colonoscopy, a scope stuck down my throat and now breath tests. they cannot figure out whats wrong. i came across all the stories of woman having the same problems as i do and i am terrified that things will jusr get worse. i was looking up info on it because ivam experiencing pregnancy symptoms and wanted to know if it was possible aind came across all these terrifying stories. i hope there can be a miracle to help all us woman because this is truly not fair. i hope it gets taken off the market and we get whats owed to us for what we have to go through on a daily basis.
- Leslee’s Story On September 17, 2013 I went in for surgery to have this 'coil' put in while having another procedure for endometriosis. Luckily I have not had any painful side effects from this […]
- Valerie’s Story Essure is just another horror story being marketed by Bayer Pharma to increase on their already increasing proftis out of the suffering of women in particular. Primodos victims are already […]
- Crystal’s Story I had my Essure done in August of 2012. It seemed like the best option at the time. Since then I bled for the first several months straight, and now for the last 3 I have not at all. So […]
- Katherine’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in early 2013. In the past 6 months I have been suffering from severe headaches, nausea among a few other issues. Some days I struggle to keep up with my […]
- Rowe’s Story My story is somewhat different. However, it still involves the Essure and the inappropriate use of it. I was 25 then and pregnant with my second child when it was offered to me at the […]
- Brandy’s Story I had the Essure done in November of 2009. After a year I had a period that lasted for 3 months. I have pain all over my body that I never had before the Essure. I wish I would never had […]