Prior to the birth of my seventh child my doctor talked to me about Essure. She made it sound like the best thing since sliced bread. So easy, no down time, coils were the same material as they use for heart stints. Everything that I read about it made it sound like it was a really great problem free procedure. I had the procedure 2 years ago. In these 2 years I have very sharp pains once a month during ovulation. I have massive and uncontrollable acne. I have an enlarged thyroid gland. I have numbness and painful tingling down both of my arms. I didn’t have any of these problems before the procedure. I’m not sure what to do.
- Angela’s Story In September of 2008, after my 3rd child and at the age of 28, I agreed to be implanted with Essure. My Doctor who I've been going to since I was 18 and whom I completely trusted, […]
- Misti’s Story Hello Ladies… I had essure done approximately 6 months ago and according to my Dr it was better than sliced bread.. Well I have health issues already so this simple procedure, quick […]
- Denise’s Story After I had my 4th child I decided I did not want anymore children. Taking birth control was not an option. My doctor told me my best option was the essure procedure. I asked about any […]
- Anna’s Story I had the Essure done after my fourth daughter was born in 2008. I opted to have the Essure, because my doctor told me that it was a simple way to have a tubal without the pain, and having […]
- Hilary’s Story I had Essure implanted in September of 2012, since then it has been an absolute nightmare. I was diagnosed with a severe heart arrhythmia and Essure was supposed to be the alternative to […]
- Siobhan’s Story I got the essure procedure done around the six month check up after my third daughter was born, early 2011. It was advocated as being a side-effect free procedure and the few that he […]