Received essure 9 months ago 8 weeks post baby. No bleeding issues, however, it’s been 9 months of constant abdominal and uterus cramping. Constantly ‘feels’ like I’m on my period without being on my period. My periods are always 10-14 days late and I’ve become extremely depressed which is something I’ve never experienced in my life. I’m 24 and regret getting essure.
- Lorin’s Story Please help me. I had the Essure procedure two weeks ago, and I feel terrible. I am having bleeding, nausea, and cramping. I feel so stupid that I did not research this procedure before […]
- Betsy’s Story I put the essure in and I became pregnant after a few months. I was having severe abdominal pain so I went to the doctor after so many test where completed it was the essure it was […]
- Meagan’s Story Essure has ruined my life. I am so depressed, I am 24 years old, and I can't even describe the pain I'm in. I'm constantly hurting one way or another. My periods are atrocious, the cramps […]
- Gladys’s Story Hi my name is Gladys i had the essure procedure done when i was 24 about a year and a half ago it was the biggest mistake of my life. I suffer from migraine, abdominal pain, cramping, pain […]
- Santana’s Story My name is Santana Bitner. I had my Son on April 8, 2011. 2 Weeks after his birth, I chose to go with Essure. My husband was in the Military so I was seeing an OBGYN that […]
- Frances’s Story I had essure done April 2nd 2013 and now nervous because I have been bleeding everyday. Had intercourse with fiancée a week later and hurt. Very restless feeling unusual bruising and […]