I am 26 years old and have four children. I had the Essure done in 2011. Ever since the procedure I have had unbearable cramps, multiple periods, and headaches. I have gone to the doctor over and over again and they keep saying nothing is wrong. Now even intercourse is unbearable at times. Recently I have been having pregnancy symptoms but still bleeding some each month. I don’t know what to do or think anymore cause my body seems so confused lately and the doctors won’t even take the time to tell me what is really wrong with me.
- Christine’s Story I too have severe headaches . Pain off and on in abdomen. Moving certain ways the pain is like a sharp stabbing pain. I have Monthly bleeding that is very clotty.. Cramps after […]
- Crystal’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2010. Since that time I have experienced heavy bleeding, horrible cramps, lower back pain, and migraines. I thought that my age was the reason for the […]
- Frances’s Story I had essure done April 2nd 2013 and now nervous because I have been bleeding everyday. Had intercourse with fiancée a week later and hurt. Very restless feeling unusual bruising and […]
- Crystal’s Story Most painful procedure I have ever had. Bed riden the day of procedure and couldn't go back to work until two days later still with heavy bleeding. Had my procedure done back in 2011 and […]
- Pam’s Story After having the essure procedure I starting having heavy periods. Within two years of having Essure, I started have pains in my abdomin along with painful intercourse. Now in the last […]
- Andrea’s Story I got the Essure done when I was 25 and I'm 29 now. I got the procedure done because I decided I'm not having anymore children even though I only have 1, because it is so expensive to have […]