I had this procedure done in 2007 and have had nothing but pain and suffering and have been experiencing the same symptoms as everyone else and has led me to a hysterectomy which I am having done on March 7, 2014. has or is anyone sueing for for product liabilty/ damages for pain and suffering? Please let me know..in Indiana.
- Juanita’s Story I am a 33 year old Spanish teacher. I had my Essure procedure performed in August 2012. I've always had normal periods and have always led a pretty healthy life. After the procedure, I had […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in late 2009. I started experiencing very heavy and irregular bleeding, and eventually I had to have a D and C done in March of 2012. A year later, I had […]
- Cassie’s Story I had the Essure placement for 2yrs because I read told how great it was. After the procedure I started experiencing pain in my abdomen. so I went to my obgyn, and then we discussed having […]
- Alicia’s Story I had the Essure placed on Dec. 08, 2014. Like many women I failed to research the product and felt if my OBG DR suggested it to me it was safe enough and that I shouldn't have anything to […]
- Tabitha’s Story I had the essure put in 7 months ago and when they did the dye test they seen the coil came out of my right fallopian tube and adhered to my uterus. They said i would need immediate […]
- Crystal’s Story I am 26 years old and have four children. I had the Essure done in 2011. Ever since the procedure I have had unbearable cramps, multiple periods, and headaches. I have gone to the doctor […]