I had Essure after my 3rd child back in 2008. Every since then my cycle has been 9-14 days long and 9-11 days off, then starts again. The clots are as big as a plum to an orange and I have severe pain in my lower back and abdomen. I always have a headache that never goes away and I get the shakes and white spots when headaches are severe enough. I do not have insurance anymore so it’s a waiting game now.
- Gina’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in January 2010, after having our third child. Since then I have had heavy cycles, alot of pain, many headaches and much more. I have been to a Doctor whom […]
- Crystal’s Story I have gotten Essure put in in 2008 it was the worst decision I have made. I was told when I got Essure put in that it was done in the office mine was not I went to a hospital were i was […]
- Stacy’s Story I had the essure procedure done shortly after my second child was born in 2006. It was fairly new and I was excited that it was an out-patient procedure and that my insurance would cover […]
- Sara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2005, since then my menstrual cycle has become irregular. Sometimes it's extremely heavy, other times I will go 2 months without one. Also, since my […]
- Tammy’s Story I had the Essure device placed in January of 2011. I remained on birth control pills until July when I had the radiolological dye test done to ensure that the procedure worked. I […]
- Crystal’s Story Hi my name is Crystal, I had this surgery done after my son was born in 2009. First I was never told of any side effects and was also told the coils were made of silicon. The side effects […]