My Name is Crystal Guerra from San Antonio, Tx. I recently heard about the complications with this device and have noticed I have many of the same. My mentrual periods are beyond heavy. It is almost unmanagable the first few days. I have extreme fatigue to the point I usually take a take off from work to try and recover. I just thought it was due to the amount of blood I was losing. Headaches are more common as well. What really gets me is I train (workout) 6 days a week with professionals, I eat cleaner than I ever had in my life. I still have gained weight and have the most trouble in my life losing it. I thought this was just me turning 29 almost 30 perhaps my body needed to get even more active. I am happy that I have not had any more pregnancies. I have been blessed with three amazing kids. I am just wondering how will I get these things out of me and what are the risks to that.
- Abril’s Story I had essure procedure 3 + year's ago. It's been over 2 years that lm being dealing with bloated stomach, cramps and vaginal itchiness and drynes. I complain about yeast infection all the […]
- Crystal’s Story Hello, my name is Crystal! I got the Essure in 2010 after my second child was born. The doctor told me I would have some cramping and a little bleeding for 2 weeks at the most. He even […]
- Joan’s Story I had essure implemented in 2011, since then my periods are a nightmare… Extreme bleeding for 7 days and dizzyness. I have gained weight, and it keeps on increasing, i have gone […]
- Kimberly’s Story My Essure story began on April 20, 2011. I was 37 when I had the procedure. I believed the hype my doctor told me and I too thought this was the best thing ever. Who wouldn’t want a […]
- LaDonna’s Story I received my Essure in 2006 after the birth of my last son. Shortly after I became severely depressed. I sleep a lot during the day and stay up most of the night and early morning. My […]
- Grace’s Story If you haven't read this story then you NEED to read it now […]